PAGE IN PROCESS…
These guidelines will:
- Reduce image creation time
- Enhanced your figure’s aesthetics
- Lead to fewer revision rounds
- Prevent extra costs to client from figure content changes and avoidable revision rounds
- Contain final content that has been reviewed and approved by client and all client’s collaborators
- Contain all final desired content, interactions, and labels
- Do not need detailed images (for example, a T cell can be depicted as a circle if label provided)
- Should not be unnecessarily complex or content-heavy. Extraneous information will obscure the figure’s message.
- Can be created in PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, pencil on paper, etc.
Sketch submission process:
- Artist will redraw your figure sketch(es) and send you a pdf to review.
- Artist sends client pdf of figure (via yousendit.com) for review
- Client and collaborators review figure
- If revisions needed, please combine all authors’/collaborators’ revision requests and mark as comments on the pdf
- Return marked pdf to Artist
- Artist revises figure and sends revised pdf
- Team reviews figure again
- When figure is approved, Artist sends client final file (typically via hightail.com)